Calling all like-minded achievement addicts.
We don’t just build brand momentum; we build careers. Spong is the destination shop for the best and brightest PR professionals the industry has to offer.
Social Engagement Manager
To apply for this specific position, please follow this link.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Social Engagement Manager to add to our talented team.
The goal of the social engagement manager is to develop and execute successful social media strategies and plans that support the overall business goals and priorities of the agency and agency clients. The social engagement manager works closely with account teams and clients to provide strategic social engagement counsel, develop effective social media plans, execute those plans and evaluate the results of that outreach. Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding in social marketing’s role in holistic marketing programs.
The successful candidates will have:
A bachelor’s degree in public relations, strategic communications, journalism, social engagement, digital communications or a closely-related field.
A minimum of 7 years of public relations or relevant work experience in one of the following areas: prior agency, communications or media
Social Engagement Knowledge:
- Solid understanding of social engagement strategy and tools and the ability to apply them to meet client objectives
- Strong ability to educate clients and staff about the quickly changing social world and provide well-thought-out point of views for clients on using relevant tools to reach their stakeholders and audiences
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams for a holistic social engagement goal
- Coaching skills as they relate to reviewing and evaluating other’s work
- Strong motivation and team building skills
Client relationship management skills:
- Develops long-standing relationships with account teams and clients
- Provides counsel with conviction to solve a business challenge
Sound like you? Well we really need to meet. Please know that all inquiries are handled with the extreme confidentiality.
Group Account Director
To apply for this specific position, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re seeking that individual with experience managing integrated teams. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in integrated marketing, production, strategic thinking and creativity. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the client account and leading by example through the delivery of high caliber thinking, high-valued service, a passion for creativity and problem solving, while ensuring client love, growth and profitability. You’ll also need to ensure client needs are being met, and will be able to have a strong understanding of clients’ business objectives.
- A bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations or a closely-related field.
- A minimum of 10+ years of advertising, marketing or related experience.
- Proven leadership abilities with experience in managing dynamic teams.
- Associated with highly awarded creative output.
- Authentic team player – elevating team before self.
- Display a passion for creativity
- Results driven.
- Strong motivation and coaching skills
- Dynamic oral and written presentation abilities
Please know that each inquiry is kept very confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.